By: ~Florin Hilbay Legal Meaning: It is the union of all powers of government into a single person or entity; the nullification of the constitutional order; the severance of the ties of government with its people; the replacement of the Rule of Law with the Rule of Force. Practical Meaning: In the Philippines, the […]
Recent Questions and Answers
- SHIBBY: A 14 year old FILIPINA included in Time Magazine Most Influential Teens in the World, 2017
- Is the accusation of Sen. Trillanes that Duterte facilitated the release of 8 chinese drug lords back in Feb. 2005 true?
- Is it true that Duterte has attracted more investors like Bill Gates who would invest $20 billion in the Philippines?
- Are there unreliable web sites/pages that provides news in the Philippines?
- Can Social Media (Posts) Help (Or Hurt) You In Your Job Search?