ANSWER: NO Pulse Asia made the survey through face-to-face interviews of 1,200 respondents. 1200/103M Pinoys = 0.000012 SAMPLE SIZE, 1200/72M Pinoys aged 15 to 80 = 0.000017 SAMPLE SIZE. The validity of sample size, error margin (±) you can check on one of the URL on the reference area below. Answers on survey […]
Recent Questions and Answers
- SHIBBY: A 14 year old FILIPINA included in Time Magazine Most Influential Teens in the World, 2017
- Is the accusation of Sen. Trillanes that Duterte facilitated the release of 8 chinese drug lords back in Feb. 2005 true?
- Is it true that Duterte has attracted more investors like Bill Gates who would invest $20 billion in the Philippines?
- Are there unreliable web sites/pages that provides news in the Philippines?
- Can Social Media (Posts) Help (Or Hurt) You In Your Job Search?